Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One's Mistake is Another One's Chance?

You have paved the way for me to realize:
Who I want, What I want, and What I will get.
Frustration. Well today I came to a conclusion that, no one will ever fully understand your point of view. Remember how I talked about my "second mom" well I'm pretty sure she never wants to speak to me again. (which now, I'm okay with) I made a stupid choice to bring up the situation with her son. How frustrated I am, she did NOT understand my side of the story and blew out of proportion everything I had said. She doesn't want to believe that I waited around for her son as he went and fooled with this girl and that girl. Yet, when I wanted to explore he got pissed off and completely wrote me off. She simply said, "you shouldn't have expected him to wait around." Okay, so I guess wanting the same behavior I gave is too much to ask. So I realized that I can't expect people to understand my viewpoint if they are defending the other side or they personally agree with the other side. 
Anger. Oh boy, today was just a fun filled day. 4:45 wake up, 5:30 opening at caribou. It wasn't so bad though, I miss the coffee shop badly. The atmosphere is just amazing, I miss the regulars, the co-workers, the aroma of brewed coffee & hot chocolate :) I'm so glad I am done with K-mart on the 22nd. Let me tell you was I EVER angry today. First off, I was sent to the deserted zone which is the mall entrance. NO ONE buys from there & yet I was put there coming on to a shift. Further more, we are only given $100 so when people pay with credit & debit you receive no cash. This lady comes and wants $50 in cash back. I had to BORROW money to give it too her. Then the next person, $40 cash back. Let's put it this way, I never had cash. This is a problem because I have to give $100 back to the supervisor for the house balance. (which needs to be even at ALL times.) So I owed $150. I didn't make that money until the very end, the last 5 minutes of my shift. People just are not good at sympathy nowadays. 
Holiday Cheer. At least today began and ended on a good note. I got to decorate Caribou in holiday wear today! Christmas season is around the corner! It was awesome to see all the workers together working on transforming the store. It is SO pretty :) I think just being with the people that you get along with is a blessing in itself, I am so glad that I made up my mind to just leave the stressful job behind for a job that I sincerely love. It has it's ups and downs but it is the best job I've ever had. I'm going to miss the extra $100 from kmart but you know what? I don't care. I plan on being a CNA sometime anyways :) I just need to get my act together in school & get the show on the road.
Summary. So today, I learned that no one fully understands your side of the story. They still believe what they want to. I realized that I am MUCH happier with life at my caribou job & can't wait for the 22nd. Also, I am really excited for Christmas season & being able to start giving to those who need it! Plus I am getting the courage to finally see & talk to someone about everything on my mind. Things are looking up. 

In all things, great & small.
I will thank God in all fullness
for creating & giving me them all (:

Remember!
Truth Speaks when Faith Listens
-tiff.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment