Monday, November 7, 2011

Family. These aren't people you share the same blood with, or the same house. My definition of family are those that PROVE that they are truthful. They don't say promise something & then do the exact opposite, BEHIND your back...no, this is not family. They don't bring you down, doubt you, or belittle your every move. Sadly, with my definition of family...I can count all my "true" family members on one hand. I cannot describe how enraged I am one of the people I trusted the most. Then again, it's like I can't be mad at just her. She doesn't know the full story, but her actions oh boy she is just a bit*h. Sorry for my use of language. I realized venting this though, is better than confrontation....so please don't mind the language.
This isn't the only thing that has lead me to my standpoint on family, I've been constantly belittled throughout my life. I can thank my older siblings for that...because of their bad choices I'm now "to follow suit" as the saying goes. Thing is; I don't want to smoke, I don't want to do drugs, & I don't drink every damn day. Yes, I've tried alcohol & I was drinking a little bit here and there...but guess what? I had something bad happen to me so I stopped. I stopped...I haven't touched alcohol in two months, & I'm damn proud of myself. It doesn't matter if I don't do any of that stuff though, because by association I'm still on the failure list. 
These people are supposed to be the ones that are there for you, saying "Yes, you can do this, you WILL become a doctor" not the ones that if you tell them something private then they share to the whole family. I've never seen such a disgraceful people sometimes, but I know that if they weren't here tomorrow I'd miss the hell out of them. See, even though they've hurt me in the most uncountable ways, I would still see & remember everything good about them in their times of need. Does this make me too caring? I know I'm too caring. I still see the good in them, I still defend them.


My "blood" family, is the worst supporting family. They are never there, they never talk, they never say they love you and they always believe the worst. Tell them I got an A, oh cool. Tell them I was drinking, well she just wants to ruin her life.


thats my every day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment