Monday, November 21, 2011

Novel Unwritten

 I've come farther then you thought I would, achieved more than you could've asked for, and 

by far surpassed your expectations. Keep telling me I won't make it & I promise you I'll keep 

proving you wrong.


Truth Is. I am selfish, but inselfish. Make sense? I over think everything to the point that it stresses me out. I always care about everyone else to the point of their well being becomes more important than mine.  If ever I think I need to take care of myself, I feel like I'm the inconsiderate one. It's who I am, and probably who I will always be. Sad to say. If you've noticed, it's only 10 in the morning. & I'm already blogging about my day. I realize I haven't blogged in awhile. Man, there's a lot going on. Here I go.
Help. Today was my first counseling session, I don't even care if you guys know. I didn't know what to expect, I thought it was going to be a tearful session like my first session but it wasn't like that at all. I had to explain myself to someone else. Now that was hard, it wasn't as bad as the first time though. I have a lot of stories, every question provoked a story...haha this makes me think I really should write and publish a book. If you ever have the chance to speak to a counselor about your life. Certainly take it, having someone just sit with you and you can have THEM listen to you, you definitely learn a lot about yourself. I feel that when I talk to someone who especially doesn't know me I can show myself. With my counselor definitely. I like that I don't have to pretend I'm okay, I just fall apart man. I feel relieved.

I don't have much else to say, I'll write more tomorrow. Oh, btw; Last day of Kmart tomorrow....hell yea (:

1 comment: