Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ever Have One of Those Unproductive Days...

No matter how much you want to get done,
your bed just seems to get THAT much more comfortable?
Welcome to my everyday life.

Update. I get the keys to my apartment in exactly 8 days, and I begin the moving out process in exactly 11 days. Holy shoot, I'm really growing up. Which reminds me, I did not call my future landlord back with our appointment! UGH. Not too worry, I will put that as a reminder in my phone to do tomorrow, along with calling financial aid back.
OH YEAH. So, want to hear about my latest financial issue? Well, in June, after turning in my SAP form to get financial aid and my Cultural Diversity Waiver back, I got a letter for both stating that I will have both reinstated for the Fall 2012 semester, here's the kicker. At the END of June I got another letter saying that I was put on the Cultural Diversity Waiver waiting list. The WAITING LIST. So, I've been trying not to think about it much...but of course not getting that waiver means that Tiffany, once again is in a BIG money issue. I called the financial aid office yesterday and asked about it but the advisor I needed to talk to was out of the office. (Go Figure) I left a message and she called me back today but of COURSE I didn't have my phone on me and so she left a message. In her message she talked about the letter I should've received if I got it for fall semester but then she went on to say that I will be on the alternate list until they look at their rewards. Back to square one. I don't and won't know anything until tomorrow.
I just started this "Growing Up" thing & already it sucks
I apologize. I have so much more to write but my head hurts really bad, I'm incredibly tired and I just don't want to type anymore. I guess this is where I end my venting session. It was supposed to be A LOT more positive than this, but I guess I will have to wait & do some major damage control tomorrow. 
Someday, I'll follow my own advice. 
But don't forget,
Truth Speaks When Faith Listens.
I love you all.
Buenas Noches
(Goodnight)



No comments:

Post a Comment